Plan Your Visit
The first step to save time is to consider online scheduling. This will save you just a few extra minutes when you come in the door as it relates to the check-in process. Even 3-4 minutes can be valuable as we know that time matters to you.
What to bring:
- Driver’s license or picture ID
- Insurance card (if you have insurance)
- Payment (Cash, Check or credit card) for insurance co-pay or if you intend to pay yourself be ready to due so at the time of treatment
- List of current medications
- List of past surgeries and medical conditions
- List of allergies
We will keep all this information on file so when you come visit us a second time things will go even faster.
What to expect when you arrive:
- A short check-in period in a comfortable lobby
- Typically, you will see a member of the clinical team within 10 minutes
- The clinician will assess your medical need and provide rapid diagnosis, treatment, referral (if needed) and scripts to get you on your way
- A visit typically takes less than 45 minutes “from door to door”
- You will receive a phone call within 3 days of your visit to make sure you are well and don’t need any further care
- At your request we can even share your visit details with your primary care doctor or a specialist (if referred)
We look forward to serving you and your family.