BestCare Now is a dynamic rapidly growing urgent care business committed to providing high quality, convenient medical care at an affordable price. We are building a culture that delivers best-in-class customer service and employee work experience.
Urgent Care Position Summary:
Urgent care physician to provide comprehensive occupational and urgent care medical services. Urgent care physician to diagnose and treat a variety of diseases and injuries. Urgent care physician to provide leadership, direction and coordination of all clinical activities in the center with professional medical judgment and superior customer service. Urgent care physician to cooperate with management in the direction of all activities to accomplish the center objectives and grow the business.
Competitive compensation with full benefits package including 401K matching and bonus!
Essential Urgent care physician functions:
- Treat non-life threatening patients with proper diagnosis, handling and follow-up
- Manage private, pre-employment and workers comp patients
- Participate in training and CME credits to maintain license
- Direct the care team to ensure patient flow and care delivery meets BestCare standards
- Provide accurate and timely documentation to staff, insurance carriers and companies
- Partner and consult other clinicians on best practices
- Partner with company management on growth strategy
- Actively participate in marketing efforts
Urgent care physician requirements*:
- Doctor of medicine (M.D.) or osteopathy degree (D.O.) from accredited medical school
- Current unrestricted license to practice medicine in GA
- An exceptional communicator; orally and written.
All qualified urgent care physician applicants will receive consideration or employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Apply directly through Indeed at the link below:
*If no position is available through this link please feel free to submit a CV for us to retain your information on file at firstname.lastname@example.org