MA Job Description
BestCare Now is a dynamic rapidly growing urgent care business committed to providing high quality, convenient medical care at an affordable price. We are building a culture that delivers best-in-class customer service and employee work experience.
Medical Assistant/Medical Receptionist
We are looking for experienced, certified medical assistants and receptionists to be core members of the care team at our urgent care locations. The role will provide a variety of critical functions
- Interview patients, measure vital signs and record information in the EMR
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients
- Assist with (or independently) drawing blood and manage in-house and send-out lab test
- Assist with (or independently) shoot X-Rays
- Cover the reception desk and manage the patient check-in/check-out process.
Medical assistant certification or military medic experience required, as is at least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in an urgent care setting. If the candidate does not have experience with X-Rays, training will be provided as required. Certified X-Ray technicians with relevant medical assistant training and experience will also be considered.
FULL TIME AND PART-TIME positions available.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration or employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Apply on Indeed through the links below. *If no position is available through these links please feel free to submit a CV for us to retain your information on file at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dallas, GA (link) – no positions available
- High school or equivalent
- Medical Assistant: 2 years
Required licenses or certifications:
- Medical Assistant Certification
- US military medic certification
- X-Ray technician certification